Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
~Author Unknown

My family is home!  We are enjoying each other and sharing our love.  I will be taking the next few days off from writing this blog and will return on December 29th. 

PHOTO OF THE DAY

These are just a few things bringing the Christmas spirit into my home.

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
~Harlan Miller

I would like to thank you all for following my blog.  Your friendship is my own personal Christmas present.
My wish for you is that the holidays find you healthy and joyous.  May you share your wonderful spirit with those around you.  I pray that you all have a very merry and wonderous Christmas!!

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
~Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby

 
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
~Author Unknown

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank-you!
Have a wonderful Christmas!♥

Maria said...

Have fun Linda and enjoy your break.

Charity said...

Give the grands kisses and cookies. Love them dearly and enjoy your time together.
Merry Christmas!

Needled Mom said...

Glad that everyone made it home safely. Enjoy your time with them and we will see you next week. Merry Christmas.

Lynda said...

Linda, hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. Lynda

Pokey said...

Many Christmas Blessings! :-}pokey

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas Linda. I really enjoy reading your blog. I especially enjoyed all the explanations of the Twelve Days of Christmas! Hugs, Christine

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Micki said...

Merry Christmas to you!
Micki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...