Monday, September 12, 2011

Who Won The Go! Cutter?


We have a winner!!!!!!!

With the help of random.org, the winner is.......


Quiet Quilter said...
"I'll give it a spin and a whirl....
I would like the Apple Core, Hexagon, and Half square Triangle...

Thanks "


Congratulations, Frances!  I will be sending you an email shortly to get all of your needed information.  You better start studying those dies because you will need to let me know the three you would like.


Thank you, to all of you for taking the time to enter this sponsored giveaway.  And a big thank you to AccuQuilt for sponsoring it!!

Hugs,


16 comments:

Mommarock said...

YAY!!! Happy Quilting :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations Frances!

Gill said...

Congratulations Frances!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations Frances - oh, can't wait to see what you crank out now.

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Frances!

Debbie

Rosa said...

Congratulations Frances!!

Quiet Quilter said...

Oh, I am going to be so "cranky" now.....Thanks so much. I am so excited my computer is jumping up and down!!!!

Hexes and Apple Cores,,look out!

krisgray said...

Congrats to Frances! Enjoy!

Becky said...

Congratulations, Frances! Thank you Linda for hosting this giveaway!

Char said...

Congratulations Frances!

Linda said...

Congratulations to Quiet Quilter!

Catskill Quilter said...

Congrats! What a treat for you!

Lynda said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Snoodles said...

Congratulations, Frances! Have fun with your new cool tool!

Maria said...

Congratulations Frances. Have lots of fun with your new toy.

Linda in Calif. said...

What?? I didn't win?? hehehe Congrats Frances! I think you will have a lot of fun with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...