Friday, October 8, 2010

Cast Your Vote

Surprise! A second post from me today! 

I finally took the plunge and entered into the Quilting Gallery Blog's weekly contest.  This weeks theme is Fall Splendour Quilts.  This is first time I have ever entered a quilt into any type of contest/competition.  If you have the time, jump on over to Quilting Gallery Blog, take a look at all of the beautiful quilts that are entered.  My entry is Fall Leaves


If you would like to vote for my entry I would be ever so grateful and happy and thankful and blessed.  If you should cast your vote for another entry, that would be fine too.

Once again, have a wonderful, super stupendous weekend!!!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I cast mine. Good luck. Stiff competition! I entered a quilt there once and only got 1% of the votes. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good idea to get your followers involved.

quiltingnana said...

that is lovely,... I am going to go right over and vote...BTW... I tried your pork chop recipe from the other day...YUMMY

Quilt Doodles said...

Hi Linda,
Your Fall leaves is very nice! I voted for you. That is a lot more than just a log cabin...It is beautiful.

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I voted! It's a gorgeous quilt.

Regina said...

I voted for you. Yours really stood out!

crafty pug said...

i voted for you - yours is very lovely! some beautiful other quilts there too - a gorgeous gallery
xx

Micki said...

I voted for you and good luck...It is a beautiful wee quilt.
Micki

Anonymous said...

You got my vote!

Donna said...

Fall Leaves is lovely. I love the blue you used. Happy quilting. Good luck with the contest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...